This is a superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing & largest Pensions Consultancies in the UK right now as a Pensions Operations Manager.
Previous pensions administration experience of both Defined Benefit (DB) and Defined Contributions (DC) schemes is required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Contributing to maintaining the high quality standards required within the company.
* Manage and continually develop the pension's administration and payroll capability.
* Actively contribute to the attraction, training and retention of employees.
* Develop the commercial aspects of the function, involving Administration Managers.
* Assist on tendering processes, creating responses to tenders and leading the administration aspects of full service tenders.
* Conduct client assignments such as trustee secretarial appointments, project work & client relationship management.
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, 25 days holiday, pension, flexible benefits allowance and other additional company benefits.
Please quote <45595> when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.