A well established Pensions Consultancy are now looking to add and experienced Projects Team Manager to their thriving Newcastle office.
You must have both end to end project management & team management experience to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Assisting/Leading the provision of pensions project services for the client portfolio.
* Day to day management of client relationships with trustees and corporate clients
* Participation in trustee and client meetings
* Participation in marketing initiatives, new business activities, attending new business pitches and company events
* Providing expert project solutions
* Presenting of technical matters at team meetings.
* Potential improvements in processes, quality improvement and implementing changes.
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, bonus, pension and other additional company benefits.
Please quote <45479>when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
No related jobs found