This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest firms in the Pensions Consultancy field as a Senior Pensions Administrator!
You must have an extensive knowledge of Defined Benefit or Defined Contribution Pension schemes to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Day to day management of client relationships with trustees, scheme members and corporate clients.
* Project managing projects such as renewals, benefit statements, life assurance, PHI and lifestyling/investment switches.
* Preparing for and where appropriate participating in trustee meetings.
* Handling complex pensions queries and pensions consultative advice.
* Performing complex manual benefits calculations.
* Updating relevant pension administration databases and systems.
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, pension, healthcare cover and other additional company benefits.
Please quote <45579> when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
No related jobs found