This is a Fantastic opportunity to work for a multinational professional services network as an Associate DC Consultant across Pensions, Group Risk & Healthcare in their Reading office.
You must have DC Pensions experience to be considered for this role, Auto-enrolment knowledge is also an advantage.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Employee benefits and pension arrangements which includes broking & asset transition
* Using data analytics and visualisation to identify themes in employee's financial well-being and retirement planning
* Auto-enrolment implementation and compliance
* Designing and delivering financial education to employees
* Assisting companies with responding to the changes in pension tax
* Business development support
* Attending client meetings across the South of England
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, pension, holiday & other additional company benefits.
Please quote 46086 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.