We are delighted to be given the opportunity to work with a well recognisable business situated in the heart of Redhill.
The finance team are seeking an Senior Internal Auditor to join their team on a permanent basis.
- You will be making a massive contribution to deliver the key objectives within the Group Internal Audit function.
- Must be able to identify areas where risk is outside of the business levels and to make constructive decisions.
- To be able to maintain and build relationships with stakeholders and to make sure their expectations are met.
- To make sure all audits are completed to the set deadline and to be responsible for the delegated tasks set by the Senior Audit Manager.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified and Strong Academic Background
- Must have experience working in industry and to have experience in stakeholder management
- To be ambitious self motivated and to have the ability to work on own imitative and to be part of a team.
- Experience of Internal Audit and to manage and maintain effective working relationships externally and internally.
Please quote (43097) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Finance and Accountancy recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be partnering with a UK market leading insurance company. Due to unexpected growth within the business they are seeking a Finance Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. Key Responsibilities : * You will be fully responsible for the month end close making sure that expenses are processed accurately... More