Exclusively partnering with a rapidly expanding business located close to Redhill who due to growth are actively seeking an experienced Finance manager who is either Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or alternatively Qualified by Experience to lead and develop a high calibre team
This person must have a proven track record of line management and process improvement.
Duties will include but not be limited too:
* To oversee the VAT & Corporation tax returns for the group and subsidiaries, to ensure deadlines are met
* To assist in the production of the annual financial statements and the production of some aspects of the monthly management information, in line with the needs of the business
* Assist the Financial Controller with the completion of the regulatory returns.
* To ensure month end and quarter end deadlines are met, including the review of the month end timetable, trial balance and balance sheet
* To prepare balance sheet forecast on a monthly basis
* To ensure the inter-company accounts are fully reconciled on a monthly basis
You will have the following skill set:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or Qualified by experience
* Line management
* Experience of VAT & Corporate tax
* Intercompany and fixed assets exposure
* A strong financial accounting background
Please quote last five digits 47285 when calling (Consultant name) at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.