Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering a leading not for profit organisation who due to continued growth are seeking a Qualified FP&A Manager.
You will have the following skill set:
* Managing a team of 4 you will oversee the day to day running of the budgeting, forecasting and planning process
* Provide Directors with management information and forecasts so annual budgets can be prepared
* Covering both revenue and budgets for the organisations capital programme
* Produce board packs and present data to stakeholders on potential commercial implications
* Support the Financial Accounting team during year end close
Your will have the following skill set
* Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA
* Managed teams
* Experience of preparing the monthly management accounts
* Extensive exposure to overseeing the budget process alongside financial planning & analysis
* Advanced Excel
* Strong communication skill
Please quote (last five digits 46270) when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com . This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.