Alexander Lloyd are proud to partnering a rapidly expanding not for profit organisation based in Redhill. Due to continued growth they are seeking a Qualified Group Accountant
Your duties will include but not be limited too:
* Work alongside senior management and have hands exposure to month/year end closure of accounts
* Provide financial and statutory accounts to the Finance Manager for review
* Lead for treasury management and collection fund accounting
* Consolidate the group accounts and make sure closure of accounts is within the set deadline
You will have the following skill set:
* Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA
* A strong financial accounting background with previous exposure to tight deadlines
* Hands on experience of month end close and financial/statutory accounts
* Excellent communication skills
* Advanced Excel
Please quote 46271 when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.