The Company -Our highly reputable client has an interesting and varied role for an HR Administrator to join them on a permanent basis where you will provide a professional, sensitive, confidential and efficient HR administrative service to all employees by undertaking HR and benefit related administrative duties and providing assistance to the Senior HR Advisor to ensure the department runs effectively. JOB DETAILS
* Producing all contracts of employment, variations to contract and other documents including, salary reviews, family friendly leave letters as and when required in a timely matter;
* Note-taking at disciplinary hearings and other meetings as required and preparation of all relevant accompanying documents;
* Acting as the first point of contact for queries from staff relating to HR policies and procedures, salary, benefits, etc;
. Supporting managers to resource vacancies, including collating job descriptions, posting on company and job websites, interviewing and assisting with inductions and new starter on-boarding administration.
* Liaising with recruitment agencies; organisation of interviews, assessment materials for all roles and assisting Senior HR Advisor as required.
* Managing the employee starter process ensuring all offer letters and contracts of employment are produced and sent to the employee with all relevant documentation in a timely manner.
* Ensuring new employee file is created and producing Induction pack/process for new joiners.
* Assisting managers by supporting Induction process for new starters.
* Ensuring references are sought for all new members of staff and updating line managers as and when received. Referring to Senior HR Advisor where necessary.
* To manage the Probationary review process and associated paperwork. Chasing probationary period documentation where required and referring to Senior HR Advisor as necessary.
* Collation of absence data and certificates and production of regular monthly absence reports in line with the absence policy.
* Ensuring all information required for payroll is updated on the HR Database and passed to Payroll within agreed timescales;
* Coordinate and communicate company benefits to all staff including new starters, and liaison with external benefit providers/bodies, as required
* Implementing any salary reviews and/or bonuses ensuring all changes are processed accurately and all relevant documentation sent.
* The administration of private medical cover and other benefits to staff when staff pass their probationary periods. Producing relevant benefit information updates as required and ensuring this information is passed to the relevant benefit contacts in a timely manner.
The Person-* Good basic education in numeracy and literacy to GCSE level C or equivalent
* Must haves solid HR administration experience
* Experience of managing own workload
* Experience of producing spreadsheets in Excel
* Experience of using databases to input and access data
* Good standard of written and verbal communication
* Able to communicate with a wide range of staff
* Ability to work to agreed deadlines
* Computer literate and proficient user of word and excel
* Able to work independently and as part of a team
* Good organisational skills
* Thrives on variety in a job role
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* High level of confidentiality
The Benefits-Some of the benefits for this highly exciting new HR opportunity include Company Pension Scheme, 4 x life cover, employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers and free parking
Please quote HNF1612-4 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and South East London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.