LONDON SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA
Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be exclusively partnering with a rapidly growing FMCG organisation based in Redhill who, due to expansion within the finance team, are looking to bring in a Senior Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
This is fantastic opportunity for a fully qualified candidate to join a business who are looking to continue to expand which will give the successful candidate significant progression opportunities.
* Preparation of the monthly Management Accounts.
* Calculate and post Prepayments and Accruals.
* Maintain the Fixed Asset Register and calculate and post monthly depreciation.
* Post intercompany charges.
* Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts.
* Produce other reports on projects as needed, including analysing income and expenditure for specific projects or cost centres.
* Submission of the quarterly VAT return
* Assist with the preparation of the annual statutory accounts
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (open to candidates making the first move from accountancy practice)
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Experience working closely with non-finance and stakeholders
* Strong IT skills including Excel
* Proactive and comfortable working alone as well as with a team
Please quote 46698 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.