Alexander Lloyd are delighted to exclusively partnering a leading international retailer with the critical hire of a Senior ecommerce Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Head of Financial Control, this newly created position will be leading a team of 3 as will have extensive exposure to the E-Commerce Director, Head of Online, Finance Director & the Financial Reporting Function. This purpose of this role is to provide financial insight and challenge to the E-Commerce team to enable them to make business decisions that drive growth and deliver against our strategic objectives.
Location - London
Salary - Up to £90K Benefits DOE
* Deliver timely and accurate monthly management information to the Online team that demonstrates comprehensive understanding of cost drivers and variance analysis to budget and prior year.
* Conducting regular meetings with the E-commerce Director and the E-commerce teams to feedback actionable insights.
* Ensure balance sheet controls are in place, accounts are reconciled to agreed deadlines
* Support and guide the Online team through the budget process
* Month end reporting and analysis to better communicate financial performance to key stakeholders to support decision making.
* Day to day management of a team of 2 qualified and training accountants
* Ensure the learning and development needs of the team are met by setting objectives, coaching and providing constructive feedback through regular one-to-ones.
* Manage team workload, identify future resourcing requirements, and support the recruitment process.
* Support and guide the Retail team through the budget process,
* Support the implementation of a New Finance system
* Ongoing non-business as usual project work within the finance team as and when required.
* Significant involvement in the year-end process, preparation of deliverables for the audit and key contact for the auditors during the audit process.
Key Experience & Qualifications
* Qualified accountant with 3 years PQE working in a large company.
* Online experience essential.
* Strong Excel
* Previous Team Management experience.
* Demonstrable experience in process improvement
* Commercially astute; should be able to identify successful profit improvement initiatives
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please quote 48370 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.