A well established Actuarial services business are now looking for multiple experienced Pensions Administrators to join their Sheffield office. JOB DETAILS
You must have previous Pensions experience to be considered for this role.
* Maintaining membership records on the administration system
* Calculating benefits for members; i.e. leavers, retirements, transfers, deaths Setting up new members on the administration system
* Dealing with general enquiries from members, the employer and the trustee by telephone, email and letter
* Assisting in the preparation of the annual benefit statements Liaising with HM Revenue and Customs
* Responsibility for entering jobs received in the unit onto the work log system Printing off daily reminders and distributing to team members
* Sorting and filing client documentation Dealing with Trustee A VC schemes
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, holiday, pension and other additional company benefits.
Please quote <44114> when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.