An Employee Benefits giant is looking for an experienced Pensions individual to join their growing office just north of Bristol. JOB DETAILS
You must have experience on either Defined Benefit or Defined Contribution Pensions schemes to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Being the first point of contact to provide clients with professional support and accurate information with regards to their employee benefits products (death in service, critical illness, income protection, etc.)
* Prioritising workload and client requests
* Managing all renewals, claims, market reviews and data with relevant teams
* Building and maintain excellent rapport with a large portfolio of corporate clients and be seen as the go-to person for all employee benefits queries
* Ensuring the efficient and accurate production of all reports and correspondence to clients.
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, pension, holiday and other flexible company benefits.
Please quote <43344> when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.