Alexander Lloyd are again partnered with a growing Asset Manager based in the heart of Surrey that are currently looking for a Corporate Actions Manager to head up to team from a Technical perspective.
You must have an in-depth understanding of Corporate Actions from within an Asset Manager to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Reviewing corporate action scenarios to be tested on the Investment Platform.
* Performance & Development reviews for team members
* Training sessions for new staff
* Reviewing departmental procedures and ongoing ownership of those procedures.
* Act as an escalation point in respect of queries arising from the Corporate Actions Team
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary up to 20% bonus, non-contributory pension scheme and other additional benefits.
Please quote 47894 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.