A very reputable Employee Benefits Consultancy are now looking to expand their Surrey based EB team with another Group Risk & Healthcare Consultant.
You MUST have Group Risk consulting experience to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Managing a portfolio of clients across both Group Risk & Healthcare Benefits
* Attending meetings and undertaking presentations where appropriate
* Be able to find solutions for clients as requested
* Broking exercises, renewals, review of documentation & administrative support
* Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of markets practice, legislation and regulation
Please quote 46640 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.