Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering with a leading multinational technology organisation, with the critical hire of a Finance Business Partner.
Reporting into the Head of FP&A, this role will be responsible for providing financial information, analysis, and insight to the innovations management team, helping to make more informed decisions and driving business strategy. The role will provide real time support and analysis and requires the incumbent to become a trusted adviser who can add value that will assist in decision making.
Salary - Up to £65,000 Bonus & Benefits
Location - Surrey (Fantastic hybrid working model)
* Business Partnering with Senior Stakeholders to identify & drive strategic opportunities
* Assisting in the budgeting and forecasting processes
* Reviewing and ensuring that the financial statements and management accounts are accurate and reflect financial performance
* Building key relationships outside of finance
* The Coordination and preparation of Budget/Forecast figures and analysis
* Provide insightful guidance to senior management concerning all matters finance
* Fully Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
* Strong Commercial Acumen with the ability to influence key decision making.
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Strong Excel Skills
* Experience working within a fast paced international environment
* The ability to build and maintain relationships across different business functions.
Please quote 47873 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been short listed for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been short listed for this role.