Due to continued success and growth, a reputable client of ours based in Surrey require a Fund Accountant (Operations) to join their established finance function.
Offering a strong work /life balance, flexibility and opportunities for progression.
As a Fund Accountant within a global financial services business you will act as a crucial team player and add value wherever possible.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Preparation of annual financial statements
* Maintaining the companies books and records of a range of funds
* Completion of year end deliverables
* Monitor expense processes to validate payments and accruals
* Provide regular updates to stakeholders
* Monitor all cash positions across segregated funds
* Payment of various expense types
The following skills and experience are highly desirable:
* Strong analytical skill set
* Part-Qualified/ Qualified by Experience/ Qualified ACCA/ ACA Accountant
* Fund accounting experience
* Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate with people at all levels
* Fantastic excel knowledge
This is great opportunity to join a challenging and rewarding environment which will provide career growth and development, a salary ranging between £40,000-£45,000 plus competitive benefits package.
Please quote 46230 calling Katy Aston-Cozens at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.