Exciting opportunity for a Qualified ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA experienced Financial Controller and Team Manager to join a global insurance business located in Greater London.
* You will have a high level of engagement with the Executive Team including the Finance Director and CEO.
* Leading and motivating a sizeable team in excess of 10 heads you should be able to demonstrate strong line management skills and examples of successfully developing them.
* You will have responsibility all aspects of Accounting to include general accounting and financial reporting including inter-company consolidations for group reporting.
* Implementation and oversight of financial accounting controls.
* Responsibility for Tax Compliance and Treasury cash flow management
* Qualified Accountant ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA with PQE
* Line Management experience
* Insurance industry sector experience
* IFRS reporting experience
* Strong systems skills
Please quote 46155 when calling Katy Aston-Cozens at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.