Alexander Lloyd are please to be working with a fantastic public sector organisation who are actively seeking an HR Advisor who has strong ER exposure to join their expanding team at their offices based Surrey.
You will be reporting directly into the Group HR manager whilst being responsible for providing a high quality advisory service and managing ER and change management case loads across the business.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
* Work closely with senior management and key stakeholders to establish HR needs across the business.
* Support line managers on all HR related matters including providing advice and guidance where needed.
* Manage HR changes including that of restructure, TUPE as well and mergers and acquisitions.
* Provide advice and guidance on policies, procedures as ensuring they are kept up to date in order to be compliant.
* Be part of the continuous improvements of the HR systems and practices within the organisation.
* Must be a minimum of CIPD Level 5 Qualified.
* Previous experience of ER case management experience.
* Understanding and knowledge of TUPE.
* Strong communications and analytical skills.
* Ability to use own initiative and prioritise workload.
Please quote 45295 when calling Lauren Raycraft at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.