Alexander Lloyd is currently recruiting for a HR IS Analyst, with specialist system development experience to support a Global Deployment Programme for a customer focused business based in Surrey. JOB DETAILS
* Perform administrative functions including security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, dataloads, integrations and updates
* Recommendation of configuration changes that would result in more effective / efficient operations Develop and modify reports, analytics, metrics and dashboards for management and users
* Support processing and reporting of HR annual activity, such as Salary and Performance Reviews
* Analysis, prioritisation, troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues
* Lead twice annual Workday upgrade and feature release process and manage regression testing
* Actively participate in Workday Community to identify any potential issues, as well as identifying any new solutions to existing issues
* Analyse issues, identify failures and provide resolutions related to existing and developed interfaces using the testing cycle.
* Experience designing test plans and managing end to end testing activities
* Exposure to working in a second line support environment with a HR system
* Very strong communication and stakeholder management skills
* Ability to communicate complex messages in a confident and 'simple' way, amending the messages for different audiences
A fast paced and interesting role with the opportunity to work with a range of stakeholders to creatively solve problems within a changing environment.
Please quote 40667 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our HR division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and South East London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.