Junior HR Business Partner / Senior HR Advisor - Perm - Based in Surrey
Our client an expanding Financial Services organisation are seeking an experienced HR Generalist with a strong Resourcing background to join their growing business.
This is an opportunity to make a real impact in the organisation. Covering all aspects of HR on a daily basis with a strong focus on recruitment, interviewing and onboarding new starters.
Your direct report will be to the HR Manager. However you will be out of this office 1-2 days a week supporting a recently acquired organisation based on the south coast.
Responsibilities include -
* Recruitment - Source and carry out interviews, onboard new starters and lease with agencies on rates etc, including people departing getting feedback
* ER- absence management, manage maternity, employee conduct, up to date knowledge on ER legislation's.
* Reward - support payroll on pension arrangements, ensuring deadlines are met and carry out salary reviews.
* Admin - Manage checklists and administration associated with promotions, transfers, leavers as required
* Reporting - e.g. HR metrics, engagement results, headcount, benefits, pensions, annual leave, absence data, etc. Continually looking for new ways to achieve maximum HR efficiency and making recommendations accordingly
* Involvement in various ad-hoc projects
Skills and experience
* Strong resourcing background essential
* Strong Employee Relations background essential
* Own car essential as must be able to travel at least twice a week
* Experience in Financial Services or Fin Tech start up desirable but not essential
Competitive salary to be discussed on a confidential basis. This really is an exciting opportunity to make your mark on a recognised organisation with excellent career progression available.
Please quote 45983 when calling Theo Saunders at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.