Generalist HRBP - Permanent
My client is looking for an experienced HRBP that has worked within the Centres of Expertise model. Longevity in previous roles is a must for this organisation.
Reporting into the HR Business Lead you will provide excellent HR generalist advice to senior stakeholders within the Pensions side of the organisation. With direct line management of 1 HR Advisor, you will be responsible for the delivery of all generalist HR enquires. This is an extremely hands on and fast paced role.
* Proven experience as HRBP providing focused and pragmatic advice to senior stakeholders
* Strong Employee Relations advice to senior stakeholders
* Project experience ( restructures, change management etc)
* International matrix experience
* CIPD/ Bachelors degree
* Financial/Professional services background
* Experience of working in Centre of Expertise matrix
* Longevity in previous roles
* HR Generalist skill-set
* Talent Development
Salary £50-£70k DOE Bonus and Benefits
Please quote 46402 when contacting Theo Saunders at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Human Resources space.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.