South East UK (Hybrid Role)
£130-150,000 per annum depending on experience (plus bonus and benefits)
Alexander Lloyd are pleased to be partnering exclusively with this renowned global leader in the service industry on their search for an HR Director for the largest line of business in the UK portfolio (c13,000 FTE).
Reporting to the MD, as HR Director you will create and deliver an HR strategy aligned to stretching business targets and priorities, maintaining the business unit's position as a major driver of profit globally.
Key duties will include:
* Work as a close partner with the MD driving commercially based HR policy and decision making
* Responsibility for maintaining, developing and implementing HR policy and systems consistent with the HR strategy and current legislation.
* Guide and coach line and middle and management as well as HR employees on best practice and practical solutions.
* To oversee the recruitment process as a vitally important service to the line
* Providing HR input to tenders and customer contracts including advising on TUPE related activities.
* Direct, oversee and manager the performance of the HR team
* Maintain and developing HR systems in order that the HR team can effectively support the business.
* Manage effective succession planning for management and support positions.
* Identify training needs cross business and develop training solutions as required.
* Assess organisational structures and lead organisational design and development according to best business practice or benchmarked standards.
* Provide employment law advice, both remotely and face to face in complex situations including management to Employment Tribunal level
A CIPD qualified graduate (or equivalent experience), the successful candidate will be an experienced HR Director, Head of department or strategic HR Business Partner seeking a strategic HR leadership role in this large, complex organisation. Significant generalist HR experience at a management level including hands-on expertise in employment law is essential, as is experience of working with Trade Unions. Experience gained in an international environment in the service industry would be advantageous.
This is an exciting strategic and operational HR Leadership opportunity in a large, complex blue and white collar environment requiring highly commercial and pragmatic HR solutions. A competitive salary of up to £150k plus benefits is available.
Please quote 47929 when calling Simon Geere at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.