Diversity and Inclusion Specialist
Surrey / Hybrid role
up to £55k plus benefits
Alexander Lloyd are pleased to be partnering exclusively with this growing global organisation with offices across the UK who are seeking an Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Specialist to work with leaders to establish buy-in and drive ownership of initiatives to embed a desired culture and employee experience and deliver the Vision. In this new role, you will be collaborating with a broad range of stakeholders to influence engagement, alignment and accountability with company Values and Behaviours.
The role will design and develop programmes, frameworks, interventions and solutions to reinforce the Purpose, Vision, Values, and Behaviours and a commitment to delivering an inclusive workplace.
Key experience required for the role:
* Must have proven experience of delivering successful D&I and CSR programmes.
* Experience within a HR specialist role.
* Knowledge and experience of attraction strategies and recruitment channels, experience of campaign planning & management.
* Knowledge and experience in project management & delivery.
* Able to manage and interpret data, conduct research & analysis and develop metrics.
* Experience of working at pace, in a changing environment with multiple priorities and stakeholders.
* Knowledgeable about Diversity and Inclusion and CSR practices with an awareness of global and cultural practices.
* Demonstration of business acumen and track record in and/or proven ability to apply market practice to create relevant and fit for purpose solutions to meet business needs.
This exciting new position offers high internal visibility, and a competitive salary of up to £55k plus benefits.
Please quote 48066 when calling Simon Geere at Alexander Lloyd or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.