The Company -Our highly regarded client has an interesting and varied opportunity for a Part Time Organisational Development Officer to join them on a permanent basis where you will support the Head of Organisational Development in particular regarding HR, Admissions, Marketing and Lettings functions. JOB DETAILS
The Role-* Responsible for the diary management of HOD.
* Collation of reports and minutes.
* Proof reading of documents, reports etc.
* To assist in the design and delivery of OD strategies.
* Help coordinate and assist with in-house and external events.
* To support HOD in the identification and improving of processes across the School.
* During peak times assist with all HR processes, recruitment, policies and procedures, induction,
* Recruitment - to assist with compliance (including Single Central Register), interviews and referencing of applicants.
* Update and maintain the Ciphr database.
* Assist with the design of HR/recruitment materials and resources.
* During peak times to support the Registrar with Admissions, scholarships, taster days, feedback phone calls from parents/visitors.
* Assist with admissions processes. This includes sending out correspondence to parents and pupils e.g. prospectuses, covering letters, contracts etc.
* Design, create and update materials and resources such as prospectus etc.
* Provide support with International student recruitment/intake.
* During peak times to support the Marketing Manager with proofreading, editing news stories, uploading to website.
* Assist in the compilation of analysis.
* Design, create and update materials and resources such as prospectus, good to work here document etc.
* Support HOD and HEF with the administration of the process of development and ongoing promotion of the schools facilities.
* Ensure all customers have completed and returned the appropriate paperwork to ensure compliance with Lingfield College's Lettings policy and processes.
The Person-* Exceptional people skills, self-motivation and the ability to relate quickly and easily with pupils, parents, and staff.
* A sense of initiative, creativity and a sense of humour.
* The ability to build strong working relationships with teaching and support staff.
* The ability to be able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
* Excellent IT skills.
* Ideally experience in HR, marketing or admissions, or a combination of the different departments.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Flexible and adaptable to change.
* Planning and organisational skills.
Please quote 40949 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and South East London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.