Alexander Lloyd are delight to be working with a Global Professional Services organisation based in Surrey.
My client is looking for an Employee Relations specialist to help deliver and drive the Employee Relations framework in the organisation.
This will include working in partnership with the HR Business Partners to implement an Employee Relation strategy, manage ER matters and provide commercially balanced specialist ER advise to the business.
You will have experience in dealing with business change/transformation - restructures/TUPE etc, coaching managers in dealing with ER issues and developing effective strategies to promote a healthy Employee Relations environment.
* Develop effective strategies to
* Accountable for ER situations across the business
* Minimise legal exposure
* Work closely with UK HR Business Partners
* Be a subject matter expert
* Design and Develop Effective HR procedures & tool-kits
* Strong Employee Relations background in Financial/Professional Services
* Previous experience as an HRBP advantageous
* CIPD Qualified
* Strong Employment Law knowledge
* Experience of dealing with ER cases at all levels
* Experience driving change and process improvement
Salary on offer is £55,000 - £60,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Please quote 46543 when calling Theo Saunders at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.