Alexander Lloyd are pleased to be working with a fantastic well known retail organisation who are actively seeking a part time HR Administrator based at their offices in Surrey.
You will be providing comprehensive people administrations and advisory support to senior management across the organisation. Ideally you will have experience and understanding or ER related cases and have a strong HR background.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
* Organisation of formal and informal meetings and ensuring all paperwork and filing is kept up to date.
* Coordinator and track all administration relating to any ER related issues whilst providing a full service.
* Note taking in key people related meetings and supporting senior staff where needed.
* Supporting the people manage with ad hoc projects and pro-active work.
* Acting as first point of contact for any retail and logistic related queries.
* CIPD Qualified would be desired but not essential.
* Strong HR and ER previous experience.
* Knowledge and understanding on employment law.
* Ability to priorities and manage own workload.
* Proficient user of IT systems.
Please quote (45761) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within HR recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been short listed for this role