This highly reputable and forward thinking organisation are currently recruiting for a Human Resources Administrator to join them on a 12 months fixed term contract where you will provide HR administration support to Head Office. Duties are varied across the entire employment life cycle but you will have ownership over the HR database and the administration of HR processes.
Recruitment administration for vacancies, e.g. advertising vacancies, collating CV's, arranging interviews, liaising with recruitment agencies, dealing with relevant correspondence
* Welcoming candidates at reception, putting them at ease and settling them ready for the interviewers
* Dealing with all administration associated with new starters, i.e. sending out offer letter documentation, induction paperwork, making up personnel files, inputting data onto HR database, dealing with queries, etc.
* Administration associated with disciplinary and grievance matters, as necessary.
* Coordinate monthly HR payroll meeting and submission to Finance department prior to monthly deadline.
* Dealing with administration required for bonus payments and salary reviews, as necessary
* Ensuring that the relevant HR monthly reports are completed and submitted on time, e.g. Business Continuity report, UK Operations report, headcount report, staff listing, etc.
* Handling administration associated with leavers, promotions, transfers, etc., and ensuring all tasks on the checklist completed in an accurate and timely manner. Updating checklists where necessary
* Maintaining the HR database and hard copy filing system ensuring that all personnel administration is added and updated on the HR database in a timely manner, logging sickness absence and managing user accounts for the self-service module.
* Dealing with ad hoc correspondence, e.g., references, mortgage reference requests, speculative CV's, checking invoices.
* Updating the HR intranet site with relevant information, e.g. current vacancies, staff news, employee benefits, policies & procedures.
* Continually looking for new ways to achieve maximum efficiency from the HR system and making recommendations accordingly.
* Various ad hoc projects as delegated by the Senior HR Officer.
Good standard of education
* CPP or CIPD qualification would be an advantage
* Previous experience of working in an administrative role within a busy HR environment.
* Recruitment administration.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft office packages including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are required, along with a good knowledge of HR databases (preferable CIPHR)
* Ability to deal with various types of correspondence, so good grammar, spelling and presentation skills are essential.
* Knowledge of current employment legislation and experience of administering benefit schemes would be beneficial
Some of the benefits for this exciting and varied role include, Company Pension, 4 x life cover, Private Healthcare and 25 days holiday
Please quote HNF1610-101 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our HR division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and South East London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: