Alexander Lloyd are seeking a HR Business Partner to join a fast growing Financial Services Organisation on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this global organisation. The role has become available due to internal growth and development of the previous role holder.
The role is to provide a high quality and effective service to senior stakeholders across the pensions side of the organisation.
This is a Full time role, although initially working from home a heavy office based presence will be required once safe to do so. Flexible working is available with the option of 1-2 days a week from home. Office hours are generally 09:00 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
Key Duties and responsibilities of the role - Work closely with the HR Centres of Expertise and Global services to advise on-
* ER Related Issues
* Organisational Effectiveness
* Performance Management
* HR Best Practices
* Talent Development
* Specific Talent Strategies
* Talent identification
* Implementing initiatives
* Plus more
You will need to be -
* CIPD Qualified or Bachelors degree or equivalent in HR or related area
* A proven track record of providing Commercially focused HR Business Partnering
* Longevity previous role
* Financial/Professional services background
* Experience of managing restructure projects and change management initiatives
* Understanding and experience of operating in an international matrix environment
* Strong evidence of partnering with senior business leaders
Salary on offer is £50-£70k DOE a fantastic benefits package.
Please quote 46402 when contacting Theo Saunders at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Human Resources space.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.