Alexander Lloyd are again partnered with one of the Largest/reputable Asset managers on a key hire within their Brokerage Operations team who are looking for an experienced Associate.
This role will be on a Hybrid working model from their Surrey office with an expectation of 2 days per week maximum in the office, unless you would like to do more. Prior Investments experience would be ideal, although they are considering similar FS industries
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Identifying any new risks,
* Implementing and testing controls
* Ensuring that all team procedures are up to date, reviewed and tested
* Taking ownership of the investigation and resolution of issues
* Ensuring effective incident escalation to the Process Lead when necessary
* Testing lead for new brokerage operations functionality, automation and regression cycles
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, 10% Bonus & non-contributory Pension.
Please quote 47662 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.