Learning & Development Advisor
Permanent, up to £40,000 plus excellent benefits
Surrey / Hybrid 50:50
A rare opportunity to join this unique and exciting employer in the Leisure and Sports industry. We are seeking a Learning and Development professional to join a great HR team and grow their career from Learning and Development operations into a role that encompasses face to face facilitation - full career development plan and training is available.
The role is responsible for providing a pro-active learning and development back office and administration service to support the delivery of the year-round curriculum to enable the organisation to deliver its vision and business objectives. Key duties include:
* Manage all learning and development administration.
* Organise both internal and external training courses, as required.
* Manage the training evaluation process.
* Manage the smooth set up, administration and facilitation of the company Induction Day.
* Support the Leadership and Development Manager in creating and implementing the Staff Development Calendar, based on identified priorities and training needs.
* Work closely with the HR Business Partners to support the performance review process and proactively promote development opportunities to maximise attendance on each workshop.
* Lead and manage the introduction of apprenticeship programmes, maximise government incentives, and work with all relevant parties on programme design and delivery to inspire and attract a cross section of people into the business.
* Support the Leadership Development Manager to develop and manage the employee wellbeing development framework and initiatives across the business and assist the HR team in creating an environment where diversity is promoted and celebrated.
* Work close with the Leadership Development Manager and HR Business Partners to review opportunities for employee engagement and development.
The successful candidate will:
* Demonstrate a genuine passion for learning and development with at least 6-12 months
experience of the full cycle of learning, from diagnosis, course design, facilitation to evaluation.
* Enthusiastic, highly motivated and able to work effectively independently, as well as collaboratively as part of a team.
* Some experience in training facilitation and delivery - a confident presenter
* Effective oral and written communication skills. Ability to build rapport and effective relationships with people at all levels within the business.
In return for your commitment, this role offers fantastic career growth and an enviable working environment with a well known and prestigious employer. Salary £35-40k plus excellent benefits.
Please quote 48317 when calling Simon at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.