This is a newly-created opportunity to join a leader in the UK Pensions market, who are looking to appoint a Director; to lead the design and delivery of accurate, engaging communications to over 2 million scheme members.
The schemes covered will be both Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution, and your specific responsibilities for this role includes:
* Ensuring that the communications are delivered - both internally and externally - in line with the firm's core values and engagement policy. product, delivery and value proposition.
* Create key performance indicators to measure member experience; following which results can be analysed and interpreted, and then changes/improvements can be actioned.
* Identify weak points in current member engagement policies and propose process or technology improvements to fix these gaps and set new benchmarks.
* Contribute to the development and delivery of innovative client strategies and solutions which results in revenue growth and improved client retention.
* Represent the team and business at client meetings; acting as a communications/engagement subject matter expert.
The broad, expansive nature of this role will serve as a great challenge and next career step to anyone that currently works in a similar role within the UK Pensions market; either for a consultancy, provider or 'in house'.
For more details, apply now!
Please quote <45919> when calling Richard at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.