A fantastic opportunity has arisen with an award winning Pensions provider based in Surrey! And as such are looking to recruit for a Senior Pensions Associate to join their fast-growing administration team.
Within this role you will be responsible for supporting and maintain pensions administration services to a wide range of corporate Defined Contributions (DC) clients, this will include;
* Producing and processing IFA letters of authority
* Processing and verifying pack for DC members and IFA's, providing information regarding pension plans
* Processing projection requests and supporting with the divorce process as and when required
* Supporting the Assistant Manager in the Customer Operations and Divorce Team with day-today team co-ordination
* Ensuring allocated team work is being processed and checked
To be considered for this role the ideal candidate must have prior / current Defined Contribution administration experience.
Location: KT20 5SP
Please quote 47997 when calling Yvette at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.