Are you an experienced Project Manager within the Pensions, Investment and/or Asset Management Industry? This could be the role for you! Working for one of the most progressive and respected Financial Services in the UK you will join the established Project Management team who are responsible for supporting the delivery of a variety of exciting and challenging regulatory and corporate change initiatives across the organisation.
Main duties of the role will include:
* Manage and work with the project teams to represent a balanced view of all aspects of the delivery.
* Identifying requirements of the stakeholders, scoping projects, producing detailed plans, providing management information, as defined by the key stakeholders.
* Obtaining authorisation/sign off/commitment to the project as required.
* Facilitate meetings as required. Record and document all meetings and communicate outputs in a timely manner.
* Communicate any issues impacting the project to the wider project team and escalating to senior management as necessary.
The right candidate will have previous Project Management experience of working on large and complex change programmes in the financial services industry and of regulatory initiatives. You will also have relevant professional qualifications and communication skills. In return you will be rewarded with a fully flexible working environment including home working and managing your own time and work as well as an excellent salary, benefits and bonus package.
Please quote <46309> when calling Sarah at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.