Alexander Lloyd are partnered with a Global Investments business based in Surrey who are now looking for a DC Transition Assistant Manager.
Ideally you will already have a good understanding of DC Pensions.
* Assisting client and project teams in understanding the transition process and procedures.
* Creating and documenting optimal transition strategies that minimise risk and cost to client.
* Escalating issues requiring additional attention or decision-making to appropriate internal teams.
* Establishing and following detailed procedures
* Communicating scheme design features to all impacted areas.
* Providing accurate and detailed pre- and post- transition reports.
This could be a good move for someone looking for a more Project focused role.
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, up to 15% bonus & 10% non-contributory pension.
Please quote 48268 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.