Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be exclusively partnering a leading Sports & Leisure Organisation, on the critical hire of a Tax Analyst on a 12 month FTC.
Reporting into the Tax Manager, you will help support the organisation with Corporate Tax Returns, VAT & Employment Tax, Controls & HMRC Enquiries.
This role with present you with exposure to a wide range of taxes in a dynamic fast paced organisation.
Location - Surrey/London (Flexible working long-term)
Salary - Up to £45K Benefits DOE
* Liaising with the wider finance team highlighting tax risks, internal improvement to controls & raising process improvement opportunities.
* Working in conjunction with the tax manager to review organisation reports, ensuring these are reconciled to the accounting team.
* Analysing & extracting data
* Analyse & review the annual PAYE settlement of additional tax to HMRC.
* Reviewing VAT returns.
* Maintain the Tax Risk Register
* ATT/CTA Studier or other accountancy qualification.
* Experience of working with a controls/tax environment.
* Strong excel & the ability to analyse large amounts of data.
* Excellent Commercial acumen & the ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders.
Please quote 48486 when calling Alexander Lloyd . This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.