Talent Acquisition Partner
Our Client, a unique Health and Wellbeing organisation based in London, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner or Recruitment Business Partner with healthcare or pharmaceutical market experience to join their rapidly expanding team. Working in conjunction across 3 separate operating companies.
Reporting into the HR Manager your day to day duties will be inclusive of but not limited to:
* Directly sourcing and developing potential talent for permanent hire
* Building and maintaining relationships with freelancers, universities, agencies and job boards to heighten candidate attraction
* Advertising and social media management
* Proactively suggest new attraction, retention and development strategies
* Manage and Co-ordinate annual graduate recruitment fairs and alike events
* Build an effective operational recruitment process to a high standard
* Schedule interviews and assessments and ensure resources are available
* Prepare offers to meet candidate expectations and align to skill level
* Provide MI reports on the number of candidates, submission to hire, cost to hire and input into analysis of recruitment landscape
You will have
* Previous experience within Healthcare sector essential
* Extensive recruitment experience
* Excellent knowledge of legislation connected with recruitment
* Logical and creative approach to recruitment
* Willingness to participate in HR generalist issues
One of my favourite things about this creative and exciting organisation is the rewarding workplace they offer including free breakfast, bar nights, subsided cafeteria and wellness activities.
In addition to this there is also an attractive basic salary, excellent progression potential, private healthcare, life assurance and PHI
Please quote (45752) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within HR recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been short listed for this role
No related jobs found