An international, market leading firm, based in Tonbridge, is on a mission to make a real difference in the insurance sector by offering a different choice to their clients and their members. Having seen growth within their business they are now looking to add a Risk Manager to this very exciting firm.
As Risk Manager you will be primarily assisting the Head of Risk and Compliance in the delivery of pro-active risk management agendas. You will provide support, guidance and advice to the business to ensure all significant risks identified are correctly recorded, controlled and mitigated.
This role broken down is:
* Part-time role, working 4 days a week
* Oversee the entire Risk function within the business and ensure that any incidents/breaches are managed and escalated
* Be responsible for Introducing, implementing and ensuring the maintenance of Risk Software to further assist the growth within the business
To be a good match for this role and for a chance to be considered the following is required:
* Solid background and understanding of Risk Management ideally from an Insurance or Banking background
* Experience of Risk Control Monitoring or Quality Assurance Activity
* Experience of preparing & presenting Risk Management reporting to Risk Committees and Board members.
* Diploma level qualification within Risk or Insurance is a must
In return for the above the role offers competitive salary and additional benefits
Please quote <45811>when calling Stephen at Alexander Lloyd or email them at . This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Compliance & Risk recruitment. Areas of expertise include Compliance Directors, CF10/11, Risk Frameworks, Monitoring, Advisory, Policy, T&C, Quality Assurance/ File Review, AML/KYC etc across the entire financial services sector including investments, banking and insurance.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
No related jobs found