Alexander Lloyd are working with a large UK based organisation who are looking to bring in a Financial Controller on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will potentially be in line to replace the Finance Director in the long term.
Key responsibilities include:
* Lead the accounting and reporting function
* Responsible for the monthly consolidated management accounts
* Produce annual accounts and notes for the Group and its subsidiaries
* Regular balance sheet reviews and ensure account balances are accurate
* ACA/ACCA preferred (background in Audit advantageous)
* Experience of running a financial reporting/accounting function
* Strong team leader
* Excellent IT/system skills
* Strategic thinker, able to develop teams & strong financial controls experience
Please quote 46521 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.