Business Applications Lead - Finance & HR - SAP
Location - South London with flexible/hybrid working options!
£65,000/£75,000 Bonus Bens
Alexander Lloyd are proud to be exclusively partnering a progressive and forward thinking International Retail/FMCG Organisation with the restructure of their IT team resulting in a number of key openings/hires.
The Business Applications Lead will play a pivotal role in the teams IT offering and reports into the Global CIO, this is a great opportunity for a self-motivated & ambitious individual who shines in a fast paced and vibrant environment!
The primary purpose of this role is to be the owner and lead for the Finance & HR technology stream with responsibility for ensuring that technical solutions are delivered that meet the needs of the business.
* Create relationships with key business stakeholders by providing subject matter expertise based on a combination of good business knowledge and very strong technical SAP skills and knowledge so that you are viewed as a "value adding partner" by those stakeholders. This is to include helping the business understand their requirements, challenging where necessary, and then being responsible for designing, building, testing, implementing and supporting the solutions.
* Work in conjunction with the IT Team to ensure that solutions are always robust, well-integrated and enable / provide 'good-practice' end to end business processes.
* Oversee and mentor other members of the team, particularly those within the Finance & HR technology stream.
* Work with IT Project Managers to ensure appropriate (project and resource) plans are in place and up to date on a regular basis.
* Lead root cause analysis activities to resolve and prevent 'day to day support' issues / incidents for the Finance & HR technology stream, seeking to ensure SLAs are met.
* Identify opportunities to improve or enhance the quality of the solutions in the Finance & HR technology stream.
* Where applicable, manage technology vendors for solutions in the Finance & HR stream, including their performance, understanding their road-maps, etc.
* Other relevant duties, as requested from time to time.
Skills and Experience
* Excellent business knowledge of finance end to end processes and how they fit into the overall business landscape, ideally gained in a number of different organisations.
* Excellent knowledge of the SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) modules in SAP ECC6.0 (part of Business Suite 7), able to configure it while having an understanding of how it fits into the overall SAP landscape and end to end business processes.
* The ability to communicate effectively and confidently with key business stakeholders to deliver;
1 system development / enhancements processes (from requirements through to implementation), and
2 (day-to-day) support processes.
* Very good knowledge of core IT standards and working practices, including all aspects of the project lifecycle.
* A good knowledge of the fundamentals of EDI and how it works.
* A working knowledge of technology integration principles.
* Experience of working in organisations based in the USA, France or Germany.
* Experience of working with third party logistics providers.
* Exposure to SAP Concur (time and expenses and / or PO/invoice management).
* A high-level understanding of HR solutions.
Please quote 48391 when calling Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.