Head of Reward
Hybrid / Weekly presence in West Sussex
£70-90k plus benefits based on experience
A rare opportunity to take on the #1 Reward role in a global PLC is available. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Head of Reward is an integral part of the HR function managing one payroll professional. This role is responsible for Reward and Benefits across the global business including salary reviews, bonus and commission schemes, executive remuneration, job evaluation, benchmarking, HR reporting, employee share plans, and benefits. This is a hands on role which the role holder will be involved in all reward areas from operation matters such as analysis and benchmarking through to strategic initiatives.
Furthermore, you will support the Chief People Officer and Remuneration Committee on all executive pay matters including the preparation of Committee papers and responsibility for the remuneration sections of the annual report. Key duties include:
* Accountable for development and execution of the Reward strategy which is aligned to the People and business strategies
* Lead executive remuneration matters including preparation of the Remuneration Committee papers and the remuneration sections of the annual report.
* Responsible for the design and deployment of the company's variable pay schemes including bonus and commission schemes and share plans.
* Review the company benefits scheme to ensure competitiveness, good levels of service, value for money and synergy across the business areas (where appropriate)
* Act as the main point of contact for the long-term incentive and SAYE plans
* Responsible for People reporting including the gender pay report and monthly metrics
* Responsible for job evaluation and benchmarking of roles
* Subject matter expert for all reward matters
* Analyse external reward trends and put forward recommendations.
Successful candidates will have:
* Experience of working in a fast-paced, commercial environment, and will have strong background in strategic and operational Reward and Benefits
* Experience of operating in a PLC environment including preparation of Remuneration Committee papers and inputting to the annual report
* International experience an advantage but not essential
Please quote 47650 when calling Simon Geere at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.