Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering with a prestigious Insurance organisation located in West Sussex
They are seeking to add a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Head of Financial Reporting to oversee a team of 10.
This will be on an interim basis for 3-6 months and will be inside IR35.
Duties will include but not be limited too:
* Lead the statutory and regulatory reporting process for the group ensuring all financial reporting is delivered on time and in accordance with the Group Accounting Policies and Financial Control Framework.
* Ensure that strong financial controls are in operation and driving continued improvement in the MI and analysis of the P&L and Balance Sheet.
* Develop and deliver MI and Analysis for key stakeholders
* Enhance the existing financial control framework ensuring clear and visible reconciliations and robust controls embedded and pro-actively managed
* Oversee and develop the team making sure performances are met and staff are continually developed
You will have the following skill set:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Managed and developed large teams within a PLC environment
* Extensive working knowledge of current IFRS reporting requirements and upcoming changes
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
* Worked within the Insurance or Financial Services sector at a Senior level.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.