A prestigious and rapidly Insurance brand based in West Sussex are looking for an Interim Head of FP&A to manage the commercial finance function for up to 6 months. JOB DETAILS
* Manages the Finance MI function and ensures the provision of quality MI on a timely basis to the Board, Executives and other senior managers as required.
* Manages the Balanced Scorecard process, ensuring BSC delivery across the business and refinement of BSC to meet future strategic objectives.
* Delivers accurate, timely, insightful, strategically focused management information to commercial leaders, Executive and Board, driving remedial action and identifying risks and opportunities as appropriate
* Facilitates the annual strategic planning process, ensuring that a coherent and credible three year financial plan is approved by Executive and Board
* Manages the budgeting process, including budgets, reforecasts and projected out-turns and ensure aligned to business strategic objectives.
* Translates the financial plan into measurable budgets and targets across the business
Professional accountancy qualification CIMA, ACA
* Strong Insurance background with relevant experience managing MI / FP&A activities
* Ability to produce relevant management reports accurately and within deadlines.
* Good communication skills and well organised.
* Self-motivated, adaptable with a positive approach.
* Ability to provide analysis, constructive challenge on projects as appropriate and ensure the integrity of financial support for projects, maintaining professional independence.
Please quote TJM1701-158 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Accountancy and Finance division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.