12 month FTC
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Generalist HR Advisor to join a global Manufacturing organisation based in West Sussex.
Reporting to the HRD, the role will involve providing high quality service and advice to all global employees and managers on their responsibilities.
Other Key Responsibilities
* Full recruitment life cycle experience
* Reward advice and guidance
* ER issues (absence management, Employee wellbeing etc)
* A good understanding to or HR Policies and procedures to carry pout reviews
* An Eye for Talent Management
* Strong project experience
* Degree level in HR or CIPD qualified
* At least 5 years HR Generalist experience to show excellent understanding of Employment Law
* Multi lingual would be an advantage
Key Skills and Knowledge
* Excellent IT skills, confident in the use of Microsoft Office and Workday is highly desirable.
* Ability to evaluate complex issues and define methods and techniques to resolve problems and present to management
* Excellent stakeholder management both internal and external
Working for this Global Manufacturing organisation will give provide strong global experience and the chance to make an operational impact on this successful brand.
Please quote 46212 when calling Theo Saunders at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.