Internal Communications Manager
Based West Sussex
An international specialist with a large, technical staff base has an exciting opportunity for an Internal Communications Manager to be responsible for developing and implementing internal communications strategy, working with the Marketing Product Managers, to ensure regular, timely and relevant flow of information throughout, to support awareness & knowledge on organisational programs:
* Ensuring internal communications across the Business Line is managed in keeping with the relevant internal communication plan, is fit for purpose and evolves to meet the needs of transforming the business.
* Works collaboratively with the marketing team to ensure all internal communication materials are created in line with brand guidelines and using the most appropriate channels
* Accountable for the co-ordination of all centralised communication, including stakeholder management, creation of content and delivery against key communication milestones using a range of communication channels.
* Creation, management and delivery of the internal communications plan including both online and offline communication tools / activities / campaigns / content.
* Contributes to the continuous development of the internal communication plans both digital and non-digital
* Providing insight and analytics to regularly review the effectiveness of internal communications.
* Supporting the creation of survey tools to intermittently collect internal feedback on communication effectiveness and for engagement related voting purposes.
* Works closely in conjunction with HR and assigned employee engagement groups to create and manage internal communications activities and the content calendar.
Successful applicants will have:
* Good experience of managing internal & Marketing communication plans i.e. digital and non-digital
* Ideally capacity to make video
* Clear understanding of supporting business transformation with Internal Communications plans
* Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees
* Aptitude for creativity, providing a significant contribution to continuous development suggestions related to internal comms
* Track record of proactive self-management to meet and achieve internal comms goals
This role offers a great chance to make an impact, coupled with some great global exposure. A salary of £45-55k is on offer depending on experience.
Please quote 46248 when calling Simon Geere at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.