Learning and Development Manager
Hybrid / Home based with UK wide travel, HQ in West Sussex
up to £55k plus car allowance and bonus
A rare and exciting opportunity to join an organisation of c 350 FTE across the UK with a fantastic culture and superb employee engagement record.
The newly created Learning and Development Manager role will be responsible for delivering the Talent and Development Strategy and creating a culture of learning to develop a high performing and engaged workforce. High level duties will include:
· Works closely with the HR Director to create and execute the Talent Strategy which drives high performance, develops potential, and attracts / retains key talent
· Delivers employee development projects which drive engagement and enhance Culture, Values, and Behaviours
· Designs & introduces career plans / pathways throughout the business
· Delivers company wide talent initiatives aligned to overall business objectives
· Leads succession planning for the future
· Develops high performing people leaders through Leadership Development Programmes
· Maximises the Apprenticeship levy & grows talent through graduate / apprenticeship schemes
· Coach and mentor managers to support training, learning and development interventions
· Utilises a range of psychometric & competency based tools to support key development programmes (i.e. 360 degree feedback, team profiles)
· Leads a first class Induction on boarding programme, in order to drive engagement and connect new employees to our Purpose, Mission, and Values
The successful candidate will have proven experience as an Learning and Development Manager with previous experience
of managing learning and development initiatives in a multi-site, customer-focused organisation. This is a standalone role, so you will be comfortable designing and delivering learning solutions alongside creating strategic initiatives.
This home / field- based hybrid role offers a competitive salary of £55,000 plus car allowance of c£6k and 10% bonus.
Please quote 47367 when calling Simon or Damien at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.