Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be partnering with a rapidly growing Financial Services organisation based in West Sussex who, due to significant year on year growth, are looking to bring in a qualified Tax Manager on a permanent basis.
Owning the group's tax strategy and tax policy you will ensure compliance across the group with all tax provisions and legislation applicable to the group and to mitigate all tax risks, whilst coordinating the preparation and submission of corporation tax returns. This role will very much be the 'go to' person for tax queries for the business.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Evaluate all corporation tax payments, account and final whilst ensuring payments are submitted to deadline
* Revise and authorise the quarterly VAT returns prepared by the Financial Accounting team before submitting to HMRC
* Coordinate with the Financial Accounting team to ensure that the monthly TP journal is posted to the ledger
* Update tax disclosures in the financial statements of the group's entities
Qualifications & Experience required:
* ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified preferred
* Strong technical tax knowledge
* Experience with tax investigations and audits
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Self motivator, autonomous & able to make decisions
* Strong communicator
Please quote 46719 when calling Andy Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.