If you have significant knowledge of the Group Risk insurance market, products and providers and live the West Yorkshire area then please send us your CV! A fantastic opportunity has just come about from a growing Health & Protection Firm to join their highly motivated Group Risk team! JOB DETAILS
Within this role you will be carrying out the following duties:
* Managing SME Risk team client allocation, monitoring income and performance relative to the allocated clients.
* SME Risk Team and inter office work and personnel coordination.
* Ensure suitability & uniformity of approach in technical and team processes.
* Coordinate communications and approaches across the client portfolio
* Manage an allocated portfolio of clients
* * Ensuring team adherence to company Conduct Risk and Compliance requirements.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, applicants need to have previous significant knowledge of the Group Risk insurance market, products and providers. The applicant should also possess good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word and be able to formulate/ manipulate spreadsheets and create/format Word documents and template reports.
In return, you will be rewarded with a generous basic salary and a benefits package that includes a Stakeholder Pension Scheme, an annual discretionary Bonus, 23 days holiday and a fantastic Flexible Benefits scheme, as well as the chance to develop your skills and further your long-term career within a growing, widely-respected industry leader!
Please quote PKG1609-69 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.