Interim Payroll Manager
South London based (flex working on offer initially 2 days in the office with that then reducing over time)
Alexander Lloyd are proud to be exclusively partnering a progressive and forward thinking International Retail Organisation with the key hire of an Interim Payroll Manager on a 6 month FTC
The main purpose of the role is to create an efficient payroll process, having recently moved their payroll externally to an outsourced provider this role will be key in ensuring they have a smooth process in place, looking at processes and procedure and making changes etc. becoming the "super user" and contact for any payroll issues and systems queries.
* Key point of contact for ADP and the finance team
* Running monthly payroll (downloading reports from HR system for employee changes, adding new starters to ADP, adding employee changes to ADP. Etc.)
* Improving and creating efficiencies in the payroll process so it runs smoothly (i.e. excel macros / HR system reporting efficiencies / working with ADP to make a clear payroll process on their end
* Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP / Pivot Tables)
* Analyse financial data (comparing current payroll to previous payroll to identify differences and add commentary)
* Essential knowledge of payroll, pensions, ADP, SMP, SSP.
* Attention to detail to check all employees are being paid correctly
* Download relevant reports from ADP to send to finance for them to process month, bank postings, journals. Etc.
* Financial posting knowledge would be beneficial (knowledge SAP desirable)
Please quote (last five digits 48378) when calling Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.