Alexander Lloyd are pleased to be working with a well renowned retail organisation based in Worthing who are actively seeking a Employee Relations Adviser to join their team on an initial 12 month contract.
The role will be managing a small team of ER advisers to ensure that the company is compliant with legislation and service is maintained across the organisation.
Duties will include:
* Support and advise on all ER related cases including disciplinary, grievances and long term sickness.
* Provide company policy and processes to line managers who may be making appeals to ensure all cases are managed effectively.
* Identify patterns with ER cases and make recommendations to senior management on how issues can be reduced by producing prevention measures.
* Ensure all case records are kept up to date with suitable status trackers.
* Manage, develop and motivate a team of 2 ER Advisor.
* Previous ER case management experience ideally with a retail organisation.
* Knowledge of Employment Law Legislation's and best practice ER processes.
* Excellent customer service skills and confident in dealing with senior management.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and use own initiative.
* Proficient user of full Microsoft Suite.
Please quote (45728) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within HR recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been short listed for this role